Terms of Service
This Terms of Service concern the ThreeChess Online GAME
For the Terms of Service concerning the ThreeChess Online Store, please read Online Store Terms of Service
1. ThreeChess is dedicated to the play of three player chess. It is therefore not related to any betting activities in any way and players can win prizes based only on their skill in playing three player chess.
2. ThreeChess aims to provide an unparalleled playing atmosphere. ThreeChess cannot be held responsible, however, for any breach in service due to technical or other unforeseen problems, even though all efforts will be invested to solve such problems in a timely and effective manner. See our Disclaimer for more information.
3. As players are using the site and its client on their own free will, ThreeChess cannot be held liable for any damages occurring through the use or the lack of use of the ThreeChess site or client. See our Disclaimer for more information.
4. Play and scoring on ThreeChess is subject to the rules of the online three player chess described on this site.
5. Users of the ThreeChess client and website agree to follow the accepted chess etiquette and treat other players with respect and politeness. Users who do not adhere to these rules may be subject to removal (see point 6).
6. ThreeChess explicitly reserves the right to remove any user who is behaving inappropriately during play of the game. Users can also be removed for inappropriate language on the ThreeChess Forum or for trying to cheat during game.
7. Cheating and collusion during play in all its forms is explicitly prohibited on ThreeChess. Even though the play on the ThreeChess client is organized in such a way as to avoid any possible collusion, ThreeChess reserves the right to monitor server activities and use all possible technical means to prevent cheating and collusion.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
11. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ThreeChess and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ThreeChess. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ThreeChess takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of the ThreeChess Development Team - © ThreeChess 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.